Two hospitalized after Derby fire

Two Derby residents were hospitalized Friday night after fire burned a Main Street apartment. The condition of the two was not available but both were conscious when EMS took them to Griffin Hospital, according to reports.

The apartment above Imperial Liquors suffered heavy damage, a another apartment and the liquor store both received water and smoke damage. Fire crews extinguished the fire in about 15 minutes and prevented the flames from spreading to the adjacent buildings.

Full story in Wednesday’s Valley Gazette.

About author

By participating in the comments section of this site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and User Agreement

© Hersam Acorn. All rights reserved. Valley Gazette, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress